Understanding your needs, we provide business consultancy for organisations of all sizes.
Aligning strategy, people, and process, bringing sustainable change and growth.
Increasing productivity and performance to give you a competitive advantage.
How we can support you
We support companies with project management, coaching, facilitation, structural changes, succession planning, training, recruitment, and redesign.
We have a wealth of business connections and networks, with excellent practitioners including: branding, videography, photography, web design, accounting, solicitors and many more.
We will connect you with the expertise required to get the results you desire.
Bring in the skills, knowledge and expertise you need, when you need them. Without committing to lengthy contracts and employing staff you don’t need long term.
- Coaching and mentoring methodology is woven into all our consultancy work, equipping people with the knowledge and opportunities required to develop themselves to become more effective.
- We use C-me profiles as a foundation to support our leaders and teams in understanding their current competencies and how they are perceived by others, as well as identifying goals and the steps required to reach them.
- Using Prince 2 project management methodology we provide clients with an easy to access models to help develop and improve governance, business planning and strategy plans.
- Some typical Project Management tasks are; reviewing current project management processes and operations, assessing your company’s strengths and weaknesses ‘pain points’, making recommendations for improvements to existing processes, supporting the implementation of new processes, managing change and transition.
- Bespoke workshop with individual leaders or management team to give a third person review of your organisation.
- Taking an interactive look at your business plan, financial forecast and organisational structures.
- Providing an evaluation report with areas for development and growth clearly identified.
- Facilitating workshops and events for large organisation.
- Chairing meeting as a neutral executive.
- Jon works with several organisations including, commercial businesses, Local Authorities, Government Departments and Third Sector, supporting and facilitating team days.
- All businesses have vulnerabilities, either in people or/and systems and structures. Ensuring you have clear plans in place, for the succession of your business or in the event of an emergency. Speak to us to help start to uncover the strategy you should have in place.
How we work
Our process always starts with an initial conversation, to understand what our clients need. We provide feedback with recommendations of what we can do for you or refer you to the right people to deliver what you need.
Our approach is based on a coaching philosophy, identifying where your needs are.
Working collaboratively with clients we develop strategic plans for, individuals or teams by designing and executing your plan. We offer support to companies with limited resource or specific skill gaps to ensure each client has what they need at the right time.
"It has been great to have a wise head to throw our situation, dreams and frustrations at to discuss, make sense of and plan a way forward."
"I have found working with Jon supportive and inspirational; guiding me through a difficult period and helping me to make clear decisions that have had a positive effect in my work life. My personal life has been strengthened and I have gained tools that will live with me forever."
"Before meeting Jon, I was struggling to see the wood for the trees. However, having met with him on several occasions he understood me and my business quickly which allowed us to create a clear business path promoting on my key objectives of growth and strengthen for the business."
“A Mountain Experience day gives you really valuable time spent away from the office with no unwanted distractions. It gives you time so you can evaluate, appraise, and consider new opportunities and areas of potential! This was what I was hoping to get from the day - so a great result!”
"The service Jon has provided to our charity and me as a Director, has not only been beneficial but quite revolutionary. It has been a great place for support and guidance. Receiving bespoke training, mentoring and advice in this role has really helped with Governance and leading teams, and volunteers."
"Working with Jon has been hugely beneficial for me. With his help, I have been able to focus on the areas of my business that I enjoy and bring in more revenue, outsourcing tasks which I had convinced myself that only I could do."